Summer Science 2017
DaVinci Science Center at Red Door!
All camps will be held at the Center Valley location, 4777 Saucon Creek Road.
- Science Camps are open to students who are 3 years old (PRIMER) – fully potty trained by June 1 – through Grade 5.
- Program is Monday through Friday
- Half days are 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Full days are 9:00 am – 2:30 pm with brown bag lunch
- Staffed by our regular Red Door teachers, seasonal Red Door teachers, DaVinci scientists and Red Door alumnae who are 13 – 17 serving as Jr. Counselors
- Camp is a blend of STEAM-Based activities and traditional summer fun!
- Choose as many weeks as you like.
- You will receive a confirmation letter after your payment is received. It will outline the next steps in completing your child’s registration.
- Red Door provides the space with which your child is already familiar PLUS plentiful, fun summer activities.
- Their summer mornings will be spent with the teachers they know and love, learning all about science, and engaging in traditional summer camp activities!
ABOUT DAVINCI SCIENCE CENTER
- The DaVinci Science Center will provide a science teacher, cool experiments, and thematic materials.
- Da Vinci Science Center is a nationally-recognized science center that has connected science to lives – and lives to science – since 1992.
- The Center excels in engaging people with the wonders of science in their lives, tomorrow’s innovative careers, the enjoyment of discovery, and creative curiosities.
- This active and fun approach is inspired by Leonardo da Vinci and transformative figures that have succeeded him into the 21st century.
SUMMER REGISTRATION AND ACCEPTANCE SCHEDULE
Immediately: Currently-enrolled and alumnae families
Beginning Friday March 31: Newly-enrolled families who have already submitted their regular school year admission form and fee.
Beginning April 7: General public if spaces remain.
Cancellations made 21 or more days before arrival date: Full Refund minus $25.00 processing fee
Cancellations made 8-20 days before arrival date: 50% Refund
Cancellations made 7 or less days before arrival date: 25% Refund
We understand that sometimes it becomes necessary to reschedule a summer camp session after your reservation has been made. The Center will be happy to accommodate a one-time reservation change at no cost if there is availability on the new date. Additional changes to the reservation date will incur a $25.00 processing fee.